Last year, VeloCity Berlin celebrated a successful premiere event with about 6,000 participants. After years of abstinence, larger fields of participants in a cycle race rolled across the streets of Berlin once again. Be there when VeloCity Berlin becomes a cult classic.
Online-Registration for the VeloCity Berlin 2023 is possible from November 3rd, 2022 to June 15th, 2023, as long as the participation limit as not been reached before.
You need a personal user account to register for the event. Don't have an account yet? Check out our step-by-step guide on how to register an account.
You can register for the VeloCity Berlin 2023 in a team (min. 5 - max. 8 persons) or as individual cyclist.
- A team consists of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 registered team members.
- Each team member has to register for the event via an own user account.
- The first team member selects "Create new team" within the online registration and chooses a team name.
- The registration confirmation includes a TEAM-Code.
- This TEAM-Code can be forwarded to the other team members to join the team by selecting "Join a team by code" and entering the team code in the provided field.
- In the team ranking, the fastest 5 team members will be scored.
Book the engraving directly with your registration and have your medal engraved with your finish time after your successful race.
⇒ 12 €
Drop off your change of clothes as well as personal items with us for the duration of the race. Book our free clothing drop-off service with your registration.
The cancellation insurance will be processed via the product “GENERALI cancellation insurance” by "Europ Assistance SA, Niederlassung für Deutschland. It is an insurance covering your participation fee in case of cancellation as a consequence of specific events. Any booked extras are not included.
What is insured?
Please find all information with regard to the insurance coverage here.
Insured events are e.g.:
- Unexpected and serious illness.
- Death, serious injuries following an accident, complications of pregnancy or falling pregnant after taking out the insurance policy
- Loss of employment and subsequent unemployment due to unexpected redundancy.
- Substantial damage to your property as a result of fire, water pipe rupture, natural hazards or unlawful entry of your property by third parties (E.g. burglary) if over 50000 Euros.
Sum insured: corresponds to the insured registration fee.
What is not insured?
- If you do not attend the planned event because it does not take place or is postponed.
Are there any restrictions on cover?
Some events are not covered by the insurance. The following, amongst others, are not insured:
- If the insured person fraudulently attempts to deceive about circumstances that are relevant to the cause or the amount of the loss or if the insured person intentionally caused the loss
- Acts of war, civil unrests and acts of terrorism.
- If the loss was foreseeable at the time the participation to the race was booked or the policy was taken out.
What are my obligations?
- You must report each and every insured loss without delay. (telephone number in the event of damage: + 49 89 55 987 8579 ; Email: email@example.com )
- You must submit the requested documentation inclusive the confirmation of the cancellation.
When and how do I pay?
The one-time premium is due immediately after concluding the insurance policy (binding registration for the event while booking the insurance). It must be paid using the payment method agreed upon.
When does the cover start and end?
The insurance cover begins with binding registration for the event, but not before the conclusion of the insurance policy. This is conditional upon your payment of the premium. Otherwise, insurance cover shall start to take effect upon payment. It ends with end of the event in question. Any risks during the event are not covered.